The purpose of the Ringwood Clocktower Probus Club Archives has been to keep a record of the clubs activities from its inception in 2007.
The Archives consists of:
- The Club constitution
- Minutes of general meetings
- Treasurers reports
- Newsletters since commencement
- Convenors correspondence
- Photograph albums of club activities
- Magazine articles highlighting the Club
- A large collection of digital images
- Club calendars produced by the digital photography special interest group
This material will form a data base from which a history of the Club can be written and may be accessed by members when needed.