- For the Monday program we can meet by 9.15 a.m. and be ready to walk from 9.30am.
- Walks will be of about 1 1/2 hours. Please wear suitable footwear and bring plenty of water.
- Bring a thermos of tea or coffee to have after our walk .
- If you have a portable chair could you please bring it/them.
- All walks start at 9.30 am weather permitting.
Date Walk Details Mel.Ref.
16.01.23 Arndale Civic Centre – Civic Square 50 K4
23.01.23 Lewis Park – Lewis Road 64 B10
30.01.23 Schwerkolt Cottage – Deep Creek Rd 49 D7
06.02.23 H E Parker – Heathmont Road 64 C2
13.02.23 Donvale Reserve – Off Noonan Way 48 F3
20.02.23 Stiggant Reserve – Stiggant Street 23 C12
27.02.23 Nortons Park – Nortons Lane 72 A2
If you are unable to get to start point then please ring me so we can arrange a suitable place to pick you up. Looking forward to meeting all walkers and enjoying your company.
John Skeen (see the club’s Contact List for email and/or phone number)
The Otways – November 2014