Walks are BACK .
- Walks will be of about 1 1/2 hours. Please wear suitable footwear and bring plenty of water.
- Bring a thermos of tea or coffee to have after our walk .
- If you have a portable chair could you please bring it/them.
- All walks start at 9.30 am weather permitting.
- Face masks MUST be carried and social distancing should be attempted.
- All these walks are pretty easy with little or no hills which will help to get back into a routine. For the time being I will record your name for the record.
Date Walk Details Mel.Ref.
19.04.21 100 Acres (Domeney Reserve) – Knees Rd 35 E10
26.04.21 Lilydale Lake – 2nd car park 38 F7
03.05.21 H E Parker – Heathmont Road 64 C2
10.05.21 Bayswater Park – Mountain Highway 64 F2
17.05.21 FTG Community Centre – Off Burwood H’way 74 B5
24.05.21 Sherbrooke Picnic Gnd – Sherbrooke Lodge Rd 75 G2
31.05.21 Ringwood Lake – Ringwood Lake Park 49 J8
If you are unable to get to start point then please ring me so we can arrange a suitable place to pick you up. Looking forward to meeting all walkers and enjoying your company.
John Skeen tel. 9870 9173 or 0412 675 428
The Otways – November 2014