Walks are dependent upon COVID rules pertmitting
- Walks will be of about 1 1/2 hours. Please wear suitable footwear and bring plenty of water.
- Bring a thermos of tea or coffee to have after our walk .
- If you have a portable chair could you please bring it/them.
- All walks start at 9.30 am weather permitting.
- Face masks MUST be carried and social distancing should be attempted.
- All these walks are pretty easy with little or no hills which will help to get back into a routine. For the time being I will record your name for the record.
Date Walk Details Mel.Ref.
19.07.21 Gracedale Park – Gracedale Avenue 50 E10 Cancelled – COVID Lockdown
26.07.21 Lewis Park – Lewis Road 64 B10 Cancelled – COVID Lockdown
02.08.21 Schwerkolt Cottage – Deep Creek Road 49 D7
09.08.21 Pound Bend – Everard Drive 23 A11
16.08.21 Arndale Shopping Centre – Civic Square 50 K4
23.08.21 Nortoms Park – Nortons Lane 72 A2
30.08.21 H E Parker – Heathmont Road 64
If you are unable to get to start point then please ring me so we can arrange a suitable place to pick you up. Looking forward to meeting all walkers and enjoying your company.
John Skeen tel. 9870 9173 or 0412 675 428
The Otways – November 2014