Walking has resumed – see details below.
Keep healthy John Skeen – Convenor
Walks are BACK .
- Walks will be of about 1 to 1 ¼ hours. Please wear suitable footwear and bring plenty of water.
- Bring a thermos of tea or coffee to have after our walk .
- If you have a portable chair could you please bring it/them.
- All walks start at 9.30 am weather permitting.
- Face masks MUST be carried and social distancing should be attempted.
- All these walks are pretty easy with little or no hills which will help to get back into a routine. For the time being I will record your name for the record.
Date Walk Details Mel.Ref.
18.01.21 Sherbrooke Picnic Grnd – Sherbrooke Lodge Rd 75 G2
25.01.21 Nortons Park – Norton Lane 72 A2
01.02.21 Springfield Park – Dorking Road 47 F7
08.02.21 Arboretum – Dorset Road 73 K1
15.02.21 Mullum Mullum Rsve – Cnr Sringvale & Reynolds 34 H7
22.2.21 Gracedale Park – Gracedale Avenue 50E10
If you are unable to get to start point then please ring me so we can arrange a suitable place to pick you up. Looking forward to meeting all walkers and enjoying your company.
John Skeen tel. 9870 9173 or 0412 675 428
The Otways – November 2014