Welcome to the Ramblers Walking Group home page.
We meet at 9.00 a.m. ready to Ramble at 9.30 every Monday morning at a park near you. For those not walking, there is always someone to chat to until we enjoy morning tea BYO and a chat at 10.00 a.m. Depending on the weather, this can last well into the morning. We had 35 people at Schwerkolt Cottage on 22nd February.
Our Upcoming walks are:
- 15/03 Warrien Reserve, Warrien Road, Croydon North. St Patrick’s Day celebration (be seen in green)
- 22/03 Bensons Reserve, Eastfield Road, Croydon.?29/03 H E Parker Reserve, Heathmont Road, Heathmont
- 05/04 Barngeong Reserve, Mooroolbark – be a Bunny – Easter Monday.
- 12/04 Elizabeth Bridge, Kilsyth
- 19/04 Marie Wallace Reserve, Bayswater
- 26/04 Ringwood Lake
Bob Anderson: 0419 591 204 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join our Monday morning walk. We meet at 9:00am to start walking at 9:30am.
Please bring morning tea and fold up chair