Welcome to the Ringwood Clocktower Probus Club website.
COVID-19 – UPDATES
Below are some links to provide information and entertainment at this difficult time.
Where there is a blue button, click the button to access the item.
|General Meetings:||Please note that there will be a General Meeting via Zoom on 17th June – see link in your email on the day.
||Most activities are currently in recess until further notice.
Check each activity in the left Sidebar.
|Staying Connected with Probus Newsletters
|Latest RESTRICTIONS and
WHAT YOU CAN DO – Vic Govt.
|Coronavirus Survival Guide
||CORONAVIRUS SURVIVAL GUIDE|
|Getting Tested for COVID-19
|Isolation Guidelines (Dept of Health)
|Low Impact Exercises – for Seniors||WORKOUT FOR SENIORS|
|More Exercises – for Wine Lovers
||EXERCISE FOR WINE LOVERS|
|N95 Masks – Reuse Information
||N95 MASKS: RE-USE INFO.|
|Have a LAUGH
|Recipes – Yummy Multigrain Bread
– ANZAC Biscuits
|Send a message on our website
Message can be viewed by everyone
Ringwood Clocktower is one of the most active Probus clubs in Australia. With 150 members and 32 activity groups there is always something of interest.
How to use this website
- Use the main menu above to get information about the club.
- Use the links on the left to access information on Activity Groups.
- Current and past editions of the club Newsletter “Clocking On” are available under ‘Documents’.
- Also available under Documents are our club Constitution and Standing Resolutions
- Quick access to many handy websites is available under ‘Links’.
- Make sure you have a look at the all the photos under ‘Gallery’.
- Check the Calendar for events – you can even look at future years.
- Under ‘Other Information’ (bottom of left sidebar) you will find ‘Computer Information’, ‘iPad Tips’, ‘Member Advertisments’, ‘Jokes’ and more.
- Finally, our website has 96 web pages of information and photos.
Enjoy the website.