Welcome to the Ringwood Clocktower Probus Club website.
COVID-19 VIC GOVERNMENT INFORMATION
|VIC. GOVT. COVID INFORMATION|
COVID-19 VIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT LATEST UPDATE
|Vic – Dept of Health|
COVID-19 Chief Health Officer update
|VIC. COVID HEALTH DEPT. UPDATE|
COVID-19 – UPDATES
Below are some links to provide information and entertainment at this difficult time.
Where there is a blue button, click the button to access the item.
|COVID Certificates Guide – pdf|
What you need to know to download your digital Vaccine Certificates.
|COVID CERTIFICATES INFORMATION|
|General Meetings:||Meetings are held at Dorset Gardens Function Rooms on the 3rd Wednesday of each month|
|Our Club’s COVID Policy||CLUB COVID POLICY|
|Activities:||Most activities are now up and going but are dependent upon Club COVID Policy and Government COVID rules.|
Check each activity in the left Sidebar.
|Staying Connected with Probus Newsletters||STAYING CONNECTED|
|Active Retirees Magazines||ACTIVE RETIREES MAGAZINE|
|The Probian Magazines||THE PROBIAN MAGAZINE|
|Latest from COTA Vic|
– Council of the Ageing Victoria
|Latest from Maroondah City Council – Maroondah News||MAROONDAH NEWS|
|Australia Over 50’s website||AUSTRALIA OVER 50s|
|Getting Tested for COVID-19||COVID-19 TESTING|
|Isolation Guidelines (Dept of Health)||ISOLATION GUIDELINES|
|Low Impact Exercises – for Seniors||WORKOUT FOR SENIORS|
|More Exercises – for Wine Lovers||EXERCISE FOR WINE LOVERS|
|N95 Masks – Reuse Information||N95 MASKS: RE-USE INFO.|
|Have a LAUGH||LOL COMEDIHA!|
Ringwood Clocktower is one of the most active Probus clubs in Australia. With 150 members and 30 activity groups there is always something of interest.
How to use this website
- Use the main menu above to get information about the club.
- Use the links on the left to access information on Activity Groups.
- Current and past editions of the club Newsletter “Clocking On” are available under ‘Documents’.
- Also available under Documents are our club Constitution and Standing Resolutions
- Quick access to many handy websites is available under ‘Links’.
- Make sure you have a look at the all the photos under ‘Gallery’.
- Check the Calendar for events – you can even look at future years.
- Under ‘Other Information’ (bottom of left sidebar) you will find ‘Computer Information’, ‘iPad Tips’, ‘Member Advertisments’, ‘Jokes’ and more.
- Finally, our website has 96 web pages of information and photos.
Enjoy the website.