Welcome to the Ringwood Clocktower Probus Club website.
Ringwood Clocktower is one of the most active Probus clubs in Australia. With 150 members and 32 activity groups there is always something of interest.
How to use this website
- Use the main menu above to get information about the club.
- Use the links on the left to access information on Activity Groups.
- Current and past editions of the club Newsletter “Clocking On” are available under ‘Documents’.
- Also available under Documents are our club Constitution and Standing Resolutions
- Quick access to many handy websites is available under ‘Links’.
- Make sure you have a look at the all the photos under ‘Gallery’.
- Check the Calendar for events – you can even look at future years.
- Under ‘Other Information’ (bottom of left sidebar) you will find ‘Computer Information’, ‘iPad Tips’, ‘Member Advertisments’, ‘Jokes’ and more.
- Finally, our website has 96 web pages of information and photos.
Enjoy the website.
Thank You – Some photos from Guera, Chad
In 2014, Our Craft Group made many items for the women and children in Mukulu, a village in Guera, Chad.
A colleague of Noelle Hutchinson, Dave Sharp took the bags and jumpers and hats to Chad for us and he has just returned. He kindly took a photo of the men who received them on behalf of the village, and also Noelle has added a few other photos from the village.