Welcome to the Ringwood Clocktower Probus Club website.
OUR WAITING LIST IS NOW OPEN
COVID-19 VIC METRO – LATEST RULES
|Victoria: COVID – Direct Link to the Vic. Govt. website on the latest COVID rules||VICTORIA COVID LATEST|
COVID-19 – UPDATES
Below are some links to provide information and entertainment at this difficult time.
Where there is a blue button, click the button to access the item.
|COVID Certificates Guide – pdf|
What you need to know to download your digital Vaccine Certificates.
|COVID CERTIFICATES INFORMATION|
|General Meetings:||Please note that due to the current COVID rules, the November General will be via ZOOM or at Dorset.|
Decision will be posted here shortly.
|Activities:||Some activities are now up and going but are dependent upon Government COVID rules.|
Check each activity in the left Sidebar.
|Staying Connected with Probus Newsletters||STAYING CONNECTED|
|Download Active Retirees Magazine||ACTIVE RETIREES MAGAZINE|
|Latest from COTA Vic|
– Council of the Ageing Victoria
|Latest from Maroondah City Council – Maroondah News||MAROONDAH NEWS|
|Coronavirus Survival Guide||CORONAVIRUS SURVIVAL GUIDE|
|Getting Tested for COVID-19||COVID-19 TESTING|
|Isolation Guidelines (Dept of Health)||ISOLATION GUIDELINES|
|Low Impact Exercises – for Seniors||WORKOUT FOR SENIORS|
|More Exercises – for Wine Lovers||EXERCISE FOR WINE LOVERS|
|N95 Masks – Reuse Information||N95 MASKS: RE-USE INFO.|
|Have a LAUGH||LOL COMEDIHA!|
|Recipes – Yummy Multigrain Bread|
– ANZAC Biscuits
|Send a message on our website|
Message can be viewed by everyone
Ringwood Clocktower is one of the most active Probus clubs in Australia. With 150 members and 30 activity groups there is always something of interest.
How to use this website
- Use the main menu above to get information about the club.
- Use the links on the left to access information on Activity Groups.
- Current and past editions of the club Newsletter “Clocking On” are available under ‘Documents’.
- Also available under Documents are our club Constitution and Standing Resolutions
- Quick access to many handy websites is available under ‘Links’.
- Make sure you have a look at the all the photos under ‘Gallery’.
- Check the Calendar for events – you can even look at future years.
- Under ‘Other Information’ (bottom of left sidebar) you will find ‘Computer Information’, ‘iPad Tips’, ‘Member Advertisments’, ‘Jokes’ and more.
- Finally, our website has 96 web pages of information and photos.
Enjoy the website.