- Probus Association of Victoria Inc.
- Probus South Pacific Inc.
- Probus `Active Retirees` Magazine Online
- Seniors Web Site – Provides a wealth of comprehensive and up-to-date information on a variety of government and non-government services.
- Victorian Government’s Seniors OnLine Web Site – Links to the Senior’s Card program and many other relevant services for Victorian Seniors.
- Heart Attack Facts. – The National Heart Foundation`s site for advice regarding heart attacks.
- Aged Care Services – This site takes away the confusion out of searching for aged care services, especially residential care facilities. You can compare the the features and services that different homes offer. There is also a community care service finder which helps people search for services in their local area to support them staying at home. A Commonwealth Government Website.
- Greypath Web Site – This website is full of interesting and very useful information for Seniors and Retirees.
- Independent Retirees Web Site
(copy this into your browser – https://independentretirees.com.au/ )- Provides information on matters of interest to self funded retirees and reports on the Association’s representations to government on behalf of independent retirees.
- Ambulance Service of Victoria – No matter where you are in Victoria, you will receive prompt, high quality, emergency medical care and transport from the State’s ambulance services. Site includes first aid training and kits information.
- Boroondarra City Council. – Boroondarra City Council website for all those living in the Boroondara area.
- Centrelink – This will take you to the Centerlink website.
- Maroondah City Council – Maroondah City Council website for all those living in the Maroondah area.
- Maroondah Healthy Ageing Network – sharing of information, ideas and resources between groups providing services and support to people over 50 in the City of Maroondah.
- Wild Wave Websites – Use this link to contact Wild Wave Websites who designed this website.